The steam pressure on the lid is transferred with maximum safety to innumerably many points on the closing ring - not just to two positions as with clip locks
Two pressure sensors check for complete pressure release before the lid can be opened
Silicone seal movable by pressurized air:
- uniform closing pressure, reliable seal
- wedge-shaped profiles automatically retract the seal when the pressure is gone
- long life
Unique Fingertip Quick Lock*
Never before has opening and closing a lid been so simple and convenient. When a button is pressed, a safety ring locks the lid. It is tensed pneumatically, circumferentially encloses the lid and places itself immovably inside the closing ring. A movable seal closes the sterilizing chamber, making it pressure-tight and vacuum-tight. * Design patent
Double bottom as steam generator
This ultra-flat double bottom rapidly generates steam - a new milestone in steam sterilizer technology. This gives the sterilizers an unusually compact design.
- Steam generation and chamber are separated - stores heat and feed water, preheats the sterilizing chamber, collects and separates condensate and permits the drying of solids
- No contamination of feed waters by drop condensates, waste, or culture media, leaving the sterile supplies free of deposits by impure steam
- Minimum water volumes in the steam generator make economic use of heating energy and reduce the amount of water used for fast cooling
- Water level control by exploiting the differences in heat conductivity between water and steam - no maintenance
- Fast heating and effective deaeration through tangential steam entry
Fitting blocks: e.g. Floor Drain Valve*
Drain valve in the chamber floor eliminates dead spaces and thereby non-sterilizing zones, ensures a sterile condensate and prevents the spread of pathogens. The valve seat closes directly inside the sterilizer and can be steam-sterilized from all sides.
A chamber sensor for the condensate temperature is integrated in the valve (flow sensor) and measures the temperature in the coldest spot - in the disposal line.
Drain valve is heated by double bottom - preventing agar deposits
Universal feed water connector
- Optionally suction from non-pressurized reservoir or feeding via demineralized water feed
- Integrated pump equalizes all pressure variations in external supply lines
- Automatic level control before, during and after the process ensures that the system is permanently ready for use
Schema für Doppelboden und verfügbare Module
Separate steam generator control
A comprehensive program package for chamber and steam generation that controls both pressure chambers separately offers extra versatility.
- Preheating: Steam generator permanently ander pressure
- More efficient air removal by faster pressure changes and shorter intervals, which is a great advantage especially when sterilizing waste in waste bags
- Following sterilization, the chamber is free of condensate, which further reduces the amount of steam that escapes when the lid is opened and additionally helps avoid unpleasant odours when sterilizing waste
- Shortens batch processing times by up to 30 %
Opening aid actuated by pressurized air
- Lid swings back on pressing a button
- Raises lid by up to 60°
Aquastop at sterilizer water intake avoids water damage
and turns water supply lines off even in standby mode
Media temperature controlled timing
Product temperature is attained more quickly through controlled temperature increments. No overheating of medial, timer-controlled sterilizing times, includes flexible liquid sensor.
Further expansion options
Please notice the modules and the expansion options of the control unit.